Rochester Lilac Festival
Friday, May 9, 2014 - Sunday, May 18, 2014 (10 Days)
10:30am-8:30pm Daily | Admission is Free
Highland Park, Rochester, NY | Directions
Monroe County's famous Highland Park is a picturesque setting filled with gardens, rolling hills, large open spaces and so much more. More Info
A Juried Art & Craft Show
Only those who are the hands-on makers of their work may participate in the Lilac Festival Art and Craft Show. If you are an artist, craftsperson, or specialty vendor who would like to be considered for participation, please download and return Applying Artist Application. You may apply to exhibit for one or both weekends of the Lilac Festival. NO BUY/SELL is permitted.
Special Events at the Festival
- Time Warner Cable News Lilac Parade Saturday, May 10, 2014 More Info
- One-Of-A-Kind Shopping Art & Craft Weekends feature over 120 artists and craftsmen selected through a juried process. More Info
- Lilac 10K and 5K Family Fun Run Sunday, May 18, 2014 More Info
- Wine & Chocolate Tasting Back for a second year! Tuesday, May 13-Thursday, May 15 More Info
- Craft Beer Garden Serving All Festival Hours More Info
Live Music & Children's Entertainment All Day, Every day!
Get the Lilac Festival Souvenir Cam and full festival schedule on your phone! Plus, we'll be giving away prizes and upgrades throughout the Lilac Festival More Info
It's Easier Than Ever To Visit The Festival!
Now with three designated Public Parking Lots offering close-in access, free parking weekdays through 3:00pm More Info